Golf Course Rules
MCC Course Rules
- Everyone needs to sign in at Clubhouse prior to playing golf.
- If #1 tee is stacked, you may start play on Hole #5 (only if there is nobody on Hole #4).
- Starting groups will alternate with players coming off from Hole #9 Green.
- Food and drinks for golfing and swimming must be bought at the Club. Please don’t bring your own.
- Keep golf carts on the cart paths when possible, and don’t park near the greens or sand traps unless physically necessary.
- Golf cart operation: Members’ children that are 14 and older may operate a golf cart.
- Watch yourself for “slow play.” If people are waiting behind you, allow them to play through.
- Play in foursomes when possible to speed up play. Fivesomes are allowed, but are discouraged when the course is busy. If a group chooses to play in a fivesome, they are required to everyone play through that catches up to them.
- Golfers should place their signed & dated scorecards at the clubhouse or in the mailbox at the Pro Shop.
- Social Members may play six (6) times per year and are subject to regular Green Fees. Ladies’ & Men’s Best Shot and Couples Night Golf events count toward the six visits.
Exception: Non-Profit Fundraisers and 18-Hole Tournaments do not count.
- Members should congenially police other members and guests on our rules. Any deviation from the rules will be at the discretion of the Clubhouse & Board. If everyone obeys our rules, it’s fun for all!!
Golf Cart Operation
Members’ children that are 14 years and older may operate a golf cart.